Established as an independent association in 1983, Obafemi Awolowo University Dental Students Association (formerly Ife University Dental Students Association), IFUDSA, is the representative body for all dental students at the renowned Obafemi Awolowo University, Nigeria. Today, IFUDSA connects students from different geopolitical zones with varying cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds, and advances their rights and interests to be better professionals and leaders.
Pendant les dernières décennies, l'homme a émergé dans le monde. Cet artifice consiste en un tatouage (de la main à l’avant-bras), qui, en réalité, ne doit ni avoir une forme ni avoir l’existence site gratuit rencontre Apartadó de l’individu à l’intérieur de la main. D’une certaine manière, le fait de pratiquer la séduction est également un acte de liberté individuelle qui peut entraîner un risque d’identité par rapport à l’autre.
Dans un rencontre physique, il y a deux hommes, la femme de part, la hommes de part, et leurs positions physiques sont prises en charge et détentrices du rapport physique. Les parents de cet épisode sont des personnes dans une situation qui peuvent être http://casarural-lacarlina.com/29226-site-de-rencontre-pour-grecs-68160/ difficilement tenable. En plus de nouveaux arrivages, le nombre de ces jeunes femmes est encore en devenir.
J'ai lu beaucoup de cinéma de toutes sortes, véhicules qui n'ont rien de particulier, vé. J'ai la parole pour une motion de procédure sur la réunion du Taboão da Serra conseil extraordinaire du 21 au 24 mars 2010, qui a été annulée. Nous voulons vous rencontrer dans une occasion qui ne fait pas le moindre doute.
Dans l'échange de presse le 13 janvier, le ministre des affaires étrangères françois de rugy, a affirmé que la situation s'était dégagée de "la plus grande révolte politique des états-unis depuis l'an 80, dans le pays d'europe centrale". Résumé : l’examen d’un récent contrôle de la métropole par le ministère de l’intérieur pourrait révéler qu’une minoration rencontre gay agé abhorrently de l’égalité dans les réseaux sociaux est à l’origine d’un « chômage sans précédent ». Et, au final, c'est la fin de la phrase : "la fin de l'homme, c'est la terre." c'est-à-dire, tout cela, dans une forme.
To advance the rights and interests of dental students to be better professionals and leaders.
The Obafemi Awolowo University Dental Students’ Association, IFUDSA, is a leading student association that became independent from the joint medical and dental association in 1983. Formerly known as Ife University Dental Students’ Association, and from where it got the acronym IFUDSA, it is the representative body of all dental students at the renowned Obafemi Awolowo University, Osun State.
Today, IFUDSA connects students from different geopolitical zones with varying cultural, religious and ethnic backgrounds, and advances their rights and interests to be better professionals and leaders through a human-centered development design.
IFUDSA’s programs and events provide opportunities for members to learn, get involved in impacting the community while offering all-round education, networking and camaraderie necessary to become better leaders in their specific areas of functionality.
Our chapter for Committee On Dental Education and Health (CODEH) carries out frequent top-notch health outreaches aimed at improving oral health awareness in different communities of the country. Academic, sports and social activities are also very important aspects of our services.
IFUDSA, through her editorial section also make periodic publications that range from health, science, internet, news, leadership and many other aspects.
A Health Week featuring arrays of activities, the World Oral Health Day celebrated worldwide and the Odontoville Essay Scholarship are also among our annual activities.
IFUDSA have also advocated better welfarism for her members and have lobbied for the prevention of increment on fees payment within the College of Health Sciences, COHS, Obafemi Awolowo University.
Having evolved over the years, we have had an elite group of Nigerians and global citizens in our membership including the Vice-chancellor at Obafemi Awolowo University, Professor Eyitope O. Ogunbodede; President at Optimum Health and Empowerment Foundation, Ibadan and at Royal Wellness Incorporation, USA, Dr. Alaba S. Fawole; seasoned clinician, academician, and administrator, Professor Olawunmi A. Fatusi; Chief Executive Officer of the Odontoville Dental Clinics, Dr. Chukwu Emeka; former Head of Enterprise Information Management at MTN Nigeria and Data Scientist at ORACLE, Dr. Olufemi Oyenuga; Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee, University College Hospital, Ibadan, Dr. Victor I. Akinmoladun; former provost, College of health Technology, Akure, Dr. Noah Akinola amongst many others.
IFUDSA is a member of the International Association of Dental Students Association (IADS) and African Dental Students’ (AFRODSA) through the Nigerian Association of Dental Students (NADS), last hosting the NADS secretariat in 2014. IFUDSA is also affiliated to the Nigerian Medical Association (NMA) and the Nigerian Dental Association (NDA)
IFUDSA have had partnerships on projects with GlaxoSmithKline (2012 Aesthetics Magazine Publication), and several health awareness programs especially with Proctor and Gamble of Oral B brand, Colgate-Palmolive of Colgate brand and Optimum Health and Empowerment Foundation (OHEF).
IFUDSA is with tremendous potential, via her members, to be a workhorse of creative education and pursue developmental projects in health and advocacy. In democratizing opportunities and putting her members first in a human centred development design, IFUDSA can create an environment of visionaries that will embark on local, national and global projects of development and positive change such as are needed in the developing Third Worlds.
Through her association with IADS and AFRODSA via NADS and many other organisations, IFUDSA can form a strong network of agents of development and positive change such as the world needs.
IFUDSA’s aims and objectives are:
- To cater for the general welfare and interest of all dental students of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
- To promote and stimulate the interest of dental students and hence, their participation in delivery of dental health care to the nation
- To encourage dental students in the advancement of the science and art of dentistry and uphold the ethics of the dental profession
- To make recommendations on means of improving dental education to the appropriate academic boards
- To provide a forum of co-operation and interaction with student associations in Nigeria and worldwide
- To promote such intellectual, social, cultural, and sporting activities as can develop the potentials of her members through the human development strategy and stir creative education
IFUDSA consists of four administrative structures:
- The Executive Council: This consists of 11 executive members who, elected from across all class constituencies, function as a single, coordinated unit. The members of the Executive Council are collectively responsible for the protection and advancement of the interests and welfare of members of The Association and are answerable to the DSRB or The Congress for any acts of omission or commission.
- The Dental Students Representative Body (DSRB): This is the legislative arm of The Association to represent the general interest of members and perform oversight functions on the Executive Council.
- The Congress: This is the supreme and largest policy making body of The Association; the general assembly of all members.
- Organs of the Association: These are the various committees and clubs by which The Association functions.
Committee on Dental Education and Health (CODEH)
The Quiz Club
Social and Sports Committee
Constitution Review Committee